Oak Creek, WI
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Local Applicants Only – The Recruiter will work out of the Oak Creek facility.
A Logistics recruiter will work with the Ursa Logistics Recruitment Team in order to maintain local and remote driver needs. This person will be responsible for sourcing driver candidates and aiding in the Full Cycle Recruitment Process:
- Source and retain qualified CDL-A and CDL-B Drivers
- Effectively communicate company benefits, culture and open positions
- Utilize TenStreet in order to track and keep accurate records of the recruitment process
- Interview potential candidates via Phone, Face to Face and Virtual avenues
- Conduct Driver Orientations
- Create and post job openings utilizing job boards, job fairs, networking, referral program and other new and potential avenues.
- Communicate with Managers, Dispatchers and Drivers for order accuracy
- Make recommendations that may improve processes, recruiting and retention
- Full Cycle Recruiting Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills. (Experience with TenStreet is a plus)
- Knowledge of DOT/FMCSA regulations preferred
- Strong Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability work in a team environment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Compensation: Based on experience $16 – $22+ – OT after 40 hours.
Please submit your resume through Indeed.com
Ursa Logistics is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability