Salary: $17.80 to $22.91 /hour
Ursa Logistics in Madison Wisconsin is looking for a Class B driver to pick up and deliver the US Mail. Route would run from 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM Monday – Saturday
24 Hours a week – Drivers make $17.80/HR + $5.11 an hour (HWP) – Health, Wellness and Pension Pay.
Because this diver would be considered part time. The driver would be able to get paid $22.91/HR.
Please apply at www.ursa.jobs and click on the application link.
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Excellent Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Company paid vacations and holiday
- Training Pay
- Direct deposit
- Majority of routes home daily
- Newer and maintained equipment
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Must have 24 months of tractor trailer experience
- Must be able to obtain a Federal Mail Badge
- USPS Background Check
- USPS MVR Requirements
- Pass a DOT Regulated Drug Screen
- Must be 25 years of age
- Pass any other Requirements required by the USPS or Ursa Logistics
Please call 414-436-0335 to speak with a member of the Recruitment Team or apply at
Keywords: Tractor Trailer Driver, Commercial Driver, Mail Delivery, Mail Driver, Class A CDL, Professional Driver, CDL-A, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class-A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, CDL, CDL Class B
Ursa Logistics is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability