Salary: $21.00 to $30.00 /hour
Ursa Logistics in out of Indianapolis looking for qualified Mechanics to work 1st or 2nd Shift.
Under the direction of the Fleet Manager, check, inspect and repair heavy trucks and semi-trailers including, but not limited to:
- ELD installation and repair
- Drive Cam installation and repair
- Annual and routine maintenance of equipment
- Repair of tires and wheels, brakes, heating and cooling systems, fuel system, and vehicle coupling system
- Troubleshoot engine performance problems and make recommendations for repairs
- Maintain accurate records of repairs and inspections performed on equipment.
- Clean, calibrate and maintain tools and equipment
- A valid Class A CDL is recommended but not required
- Must have 2+ Years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy and medium duty equipment
- Experience with OEM & JPRO diagnostic computers is a plus
- Own tools preferred
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Excellent Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Training Pay
- Direct deposit
- Newer and maintained equipment
262-436-0335 and speak with a member of our Recruitment or HR Team or submit your resume through indeed.com.
Keywords: Tractor Trailer Driver, Commercial Driver, Mail Delivery, Mail Driver, Class A CDL, Professional Driver, CDL-A, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class-A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, CDL A, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic.
Ursa Logistics is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability