Oak Creek, WI
Salary: $21.00 to $30.00 /hour
Ursa Logistics/TruckServ in Oak Creek is looking for qualified Diesel Mechanics.
Under the direction of the Fleet Manager, check, inspect and repair heavy trucks and semi-trailers including, but not limited to:
- ELD installation and repair
- Drive Cam installation and repair
- Annual and routine maintenance of equipment
- Repair of tires and wheels, brakes, heating and cooling systems, fuel system, and vehicle coupling system
- Troubleshoot engine performance problems and make recommendations for repairs
- Maintain accurate records of repairs and inspections performed on equipment. Clean, calibrate and maintain tools and equipment
- A valid Class A CDL is recommended but not required
- Must have 2+ Years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy and medium duty equipment
- Experience with OEM & JPRO diagnostic computers is a plus
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Excellent Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Training Pay
- Direct deposit
- Newer and maintained equipment
Submit Resume on Indeed for a manager to review.
262-436-0335 and speak with a member of our HR Team.