US Postal routes provide our drivers consistent runs. Many of our drivers on the postal routes run the same route every day. Roughly 90% are home daily and the other 10% are home next-day. Wages are very competitive and we make every attempt to provide drivers the most earning potential as possible within the hours of service requirements. Most routes are non-touch and paperwork requirements are limited because we require our drivers to use electronic logs.

If interested in a driving position at Ursa Logistics, see our careers page.

For customer service contact Jason Gricius at 262-436-4444, or email jasongricius@ursalogistics.com.