Ursa Logistics is a national carrier specializing in contract transportation for the United States Postal Service. Additionally, we provide supply chain solutions for many local and national accounts. We operate coast to coast in the lower 48 states with the majority of our customers located in the Upper Midwest. Our drivers are strategically based across the country, with our corporate offices located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
Our customers, employees, and suppliers are vital, valued, and respected members of the Ursa Logistics team. We pride ourselves in delivering first class service and on time delivery through exceptional drivers, management, support staff, and systems. This shines through in all we do.
Two phrases guide everything we do at Ursa Logistics. SAFETY DRIVEN—there is no greater priority than the safety of the general motoring public and our employees. STELLAR PERFORMANCE—ingenuity and innovation combined with tried and true methods have made us an industry leader.
A Logistics recruiter will work with the Ursa Logistics Recruitment Team in order to maintain local and remote driver needs. This person will be responsible for sourcing driver candidates and aiding in the Full Cycle Recruitment Process.
• Source and retain qualified CDL-A and CDL-B Drivers
• Effectively communicate company benefits, culture and open positions
• Utilize TenStreet in order to track and keep accurate records of the recruitment process
• Interview potential candidates via Phone, Face to Face and Virtual avenues
• Conduct Driver Orientations
• Create and post job openings utilizing job boards, job fairs, networking, referral program and other new and potential avenues.
• Communicate with Managers, Dispatchers and Drivers for order accuracy
• Make recommendations that may improve processes, recruiting and retention
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Proficient computer skills. (Experience with TenStreet is a plus)
• Knowledge of DOT/FMCSA regulations preferred
• Strong Organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability work in a team environment
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
Compensation: $15.00/HR – OT after 40 hours.
Please call 414-436-0335 or send resume to Recruiting@ursalogistics.com (Please Put Recruiter in the subject line)
Ursa Logistics is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability